The Organizing Committee of The 28th Annual Meeting of the Korean College of Helicobacter and Upper Gastrointestinal Research & the 3rd Seoul International Symposium on Helicobacter and Upper Gastrointestinal Diseases welcomes all interested individuals to submit abstracts for the symposium. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific program committee according to the topic categories. Abstract submission does not constitute registration for the conference and presenters are required to register for the meeting separately.
Abstract Submission Process
- 1. Sign-up: If you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
- 2. Submission and Confirmation: After your abstract submission, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
- 3. My Page: To review or modify your submitted abstracts, visit ‘My Page’ until the submission deadline is closed.
- 4. Acceptance Notification: An acceptance notification will be sent to you via e-mail.
- - Issues on H. pylori
- - Upper GI malignancy: Esophagus/ Stomach/ Duodenum
- - Peptic ulcer disease
- - Other issues on Upper GI tract
- - Oral Presentation (Free Paper Session or Poster Oral Presentation)
- - Poster only
** All oral presentation will be presented by English.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the website of The 28th Annual Meeting of the Korean College of Helicobacter and Upper Gastrointestinal Research & the 3rd Seoul International Symposium on Helicobacter and Upper Gastrointestinal Diseases only using the on-line submission form.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English, including the title, abstract text, author names, affiliations, figures and graphs.
- Abstract titles should be brief and reflecting the content of the abstract and abstract body is limited to 250 words.
- Tables and images (only JPG file) are required to be uploaded as attached files.
- The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel.
- When you submit an abstract online, your abstract will be automatically edited according to this symposium submission formats. It is the authors’ responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your abstract before completing your submission.
- A confirmation of receipt of the abstract will be automatically sent to the submitter, the presenting author and corresponding author by e-mail upon their on-line submission. Therefore, please submit the right contact details of the presenting author and corresponding author; otherwise the presenter will not receive important information about his/her presentation.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent to the submitter, the presenting author and corresponding author by e-mail along with instructions on the preparation of oral or e-poster presentation. The information can also be found on ‘My Page’ of the symposium website.
- The presenting author must register for the symposium during the period of pre-registration.
- If on-line submission is not available, please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SI-HUG 2020 has a Travel Grant program to encourage participation from overseas. The recipients will be selected from those who submit abstracts. The winners will receive a cash prize of USD 500 each.
To be eligible, the applicant must
- Be the presenter at the Oral or Poster presentation
- Be pre-registered for the congress and complete the payment of registration fee by August 30, 2019.
* How to Apply for Travel Grants: In the abstract submission system, you may check the box for “I apply for the Travel Grants”.
Best Oral & Poster Awards
SI-HUG 2020 Committee will select Best Oral and Poster Awards among the submitted abstracts and presentations at this symposium. .